Ample notification when requesting lodging or more complicated arrangements is appreciated and hotel availability is dependent upon time of year. During the area's busiest season, typically from mid-June through August, we may be unable to provide complimentary accommodations. However, we can request a travel industry rate for you.
Visit Estes Park values its professional relationships with the media and welcomes every opportunity to provide whatever assistance it can. So if you have an assignment or are looking for a great story idea, the Visit Estes Park staff can help.
Understanding that each creative project has its own needs, we encourage you to contact us for assistance and to let us set up a customized press tour for you. We’re prepared to assist with:
- Developing an itinerary customized to your interests.
- Assist with arrangements for trips to Estes Park, including scheduling interviews and appointments with key people in the community.
- Provide the most up-to-date research on Estes Park, including fact sheets, current economic data and comprehensive brochures.
- Fact-checking and accuracy of completed articles pertaining to Estes Park.
- Organize press trips for small groups of journalists on occasion.
For personalized assistance, please contact our Director of Public Relations, Social Media and Communications, Brooke Burnham at bburnham@VisitEstesPark.com or call 970-586-0500.